Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My latest Craigslist post

Hi, this is an odd request to post, but that's what Craigslist is for I suppose.

I'm looking for a car to cruise around Boulder, Denver and Fort Collins from October 10 to October 30. I'm 24, female, grad student with a Colorado license, a clean driving record and have NEVER been in a car accident. Not even a little one. =)

I've been living in Europe the past two years and before I was in Ft. Collins at CSU. I had a Honda Accord for a few years but I sold it when I went to Europe. Before that I had a great '95 Jeep Wrangler that I still miss but could never afford.

I will be in Colorado in October just to visit friends in Denver, Boulder and Ft. Collins. I thought I could get around via bus, but it's not looking good or convenient for going from one place to another.

I thought this site holds a better chance than getting ripped off by franchise rental companies, so I'm giving it a shot. I can offer $200 for 20 days plus a full tank when I return it.

If this sounds interesting to anyone, or you're just amused and sympathetic to a college grad's needs, please get a hold of me.

Cheers.

No comments: